Google has done it again! Google Chromecast Audio is a cute little dongle that will pipe music into any stereo from most popular streaming apps on your phone. It’s the easiest way to enable multiroom music in your house. It is also super affordable and super easy to use and its only 35 bucks!
Play music on your speakers, new or old, wirelessly from your phone, laptop or tablet. Because Chromecast Audio uses WiFi instead of Bluetooth, you can stream crystal clear hi res sound.
1) Listen to your favorite tunes on your speaker
- By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery.
2) Crystal clear sound, powered by the cloud
- Use Chromecast Audio to stream over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
3) Enjoy hundreds of your favorite audio apps
- Stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
4) Play music everywhere with Multi-roon
- Now you can easily fill every room in your home with synchronous music. Simply group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers
As you can see in the below photo, it is super easy to hookup. You plug it in and follow directions. The directions are inside the box as soon as you open it up.
Check out BestBuy Today! We love our Google Chromecast and take it on the road with us !