Google has done it again! Google Chromecast Audio is a cute little dongle that will pipe music into any stereo from most popular streaming apps on your phone. It’s the easiest way to enable multiroom music in your house. It is also super affordable and super easy to use and its only 35 bucks!
Play music on your speakers, new or old, wirelessly from your phone, laptop or tablet. Because Chromecast Audio uses WiFi instead of Bluetooth, you can stream crystal clear hi res sound.
1) Listen to your favorite tunes on your speaker
- By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery.
2) Crystal clear sound, powered by the cloud
- Use Chromecast Audio to stream over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
3) Enjoy hundreds of your favorite audio apps
- Stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
4) Play music everywhere with Multi-roon
- Now you can easily fill every room in your home with synchronous music. Simply group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers
As you can see in the below photo, it is super easy to hookup. You plug it in and follow directions. The directions are inside the box as soon as you open it up.
Check out BestBuy Today! We love our Google Chromecast and take it on the road with us !
I am accepting products for my annual Holiday Gift guide !
The perfect partner in the pursuit of a healthier you, Bulu Box is like having a personal trainer and a nutritionist as a best friend. Each month, a box of healthy discoveries is shipped right to your door for just $10. You learn about that month’s 4-5 premium samples, try each one and see what fits into your individual healthy lifestyle. For sharing your opinions on each month’s samples through a quick survey, we will give you 50 Rewards Points (that’s $5!) to use in our shop to get more of your favorites. Get a 3 Month Subscription for just $15 (regularly $30)! at Bulu Box – Use code WOWZA
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=11865&dealid=1825 .@usfg @bulubox
This was taken with an Iphone 7 plus phone . I am pretty impressed with the camera ! No filters applied !
The company I work for does a lot of web design. We had to do a manual 301 redirect . Matching row by row. We do manually click on each link to make sure content does match and as a final QA process. We found this great tool on the internet courtesy of Jesse G. Donat of Donat Studios. It is amazing and anyone who has to write 301 redirects on a daily basis should check this tool out.
Please make sure you have
RewriteEngine On somewhere near the top of your .htaccess, before you attempt any rewrites!
This is for Apache only!
Dear Peoples, If you see kids in your yard holding up a cell phone. Most likely they are playing the new Pokemon Go game that encourages kids to walk around and catch Pokemon. If you dont want kids around like that, put a sign up that says “no trespassing to get Pokemon”
View the screenshot below to see what the gamers see.
With everything going on in the world, we need to be mindful and aware of our surroundings. I love this game and it encourages kids to be outdoors!
Scented body wash is a fun way to wake up your senses in the morning or calm them down at night. Scented body wash can provide valuable nourishment to your skin, if it contains the right ingredients. Try making this easy DIY Body Wash with essential oils! Your whole family will love it!
8 ounce glass pump bottle
1/2 cup unscented Castile soap
4 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
3 tablespoons doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
10 drops of your favorite essential oil (Mine is citrus bliss)
Note: You can find vegetable glycerin at most health food stores. Vegetable glycerin will help the body wash be thicker, creamier, and lather better.
- Combine ingredients into glass pump bottle.
- Add desired essential oil(s).
Tip: For an uplifting body wash try these essential oils: Citrus Bliss®, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lime, or Eucalyptus. For a relaxing body wash try these: Lavender, Serenity®, Bergamot, Geranium, or Roman Chamomile.
- Shake to combine. You’re done! Make sure to shake before each use, as the ingredients will separate.
_for more information about Doterra and wanting to check out the products, http://mydoterra.com/tonyaharmati
– See more at: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/diy-natural-body-wash#sthash.zVNCxw7V.dpuf